Wellman Strata’s service offering for all schemes is underpinned by excellent financial management and trust accounting services.
Whether it’s a small scheme with a small budget, or a large, complex scheme with a million-dollar annual budget, our team of professional accountants take the hassle out of establishing and maintaining each account.
We work proactively to ensure that the financial performance and position of your scheme is managed and presented in a compliant and realistic manner.
Our customers value the peace of mind that comes with having accounts that are presented clearly, invoices that are paid quickly, balances of funds that are checked regularly, and budgeting that is concise. We work with each committee and its treasurer to ensure we can achieve this for each scheme we manage because we know that clear and efficient financial and trust account management makes it easier for each scheme to function smoothly.
How can we support you?
Whether it’s the simple tasks of issuing levy notices or paying invoices on your behalf, or you need a hand preparing Administration and Sinking Fund annual budgets – we are here to support you.
The financial and trust accounting services Wellman Strata provide include:
- Establishing and maintaining an individual trust account on behalf of the scheme
- Issuing levy notices as determined by the Owners Corporation and arrange for the collection of owner contributions
- Preparing annual Administration and Sinking Fund budgets in conjunction with the Strata Committee for consideration by the Owners Corporation
- Paying invoices on behalf of the scheme
- Preparing and issuing BAS and taxation returns
- Providing the Treasurer all statutory reconciled accounts including balance sheet, statement of income and expenditure and levy status report
Want that peace of mind that comes with knowing your strata scheme’s finances are being managed by the hands of experienced professionals?
Schedule a call with our team today: