Wellman Strata’s service offering for all schemes is underpinned by excellent financial management and trust accounting services.
Whether it’s a small scheme with a small budget, or a large, complex scheme with a million-dollar annual budget, our finance team take the hassle out of establishing and maintaining each account.
We work proactively to ensure that the financial performance and position of your scheme is managed and presented in a compliant and realistic manner.
Our clients value the peace of mind that comes with having accounts presented clearly, invoices paid quickly, balances of funds checked regularly, and concise budgeting. We work with each committee and its treasurer to ensure we can achieve this because clear and efficient financial and trust account management makes it easier for each scheme to function smoothly.
How can we support you?
Whether it’s the simple tasks of issuing levy notices or paying invoices on your behalf, or you need a hand preparing administration and sinking fund annual budgets, we can help.
Our financial and trust accounting services include:
- Establishing and maintaining an individual trust account on behalf of the scheme
- Issuing levy notices as determined by the owners corporation and arranging for the collection of owner contributions
- Preparing annual administration and sinking fund budgets in conjunction with the strata committee for consideration by the owners corporation
- Paying invoices on behalf of the scheme
- Preparing and issuing BAS and taxation returns
- Providing the treasurer all statutory reconciled accounts including balance sheet, statement of income and expenditure and levy status report
Want peace of mind knowing your strata scheme’s finances are managed by experienced professionals?
Complete the form here to find out how we can help manage your strata scheme.