Wellman Strata helps turn the vision for new developments into reality with a balanced approach of proactive and responsive developer consulting services.
Developers, builders and other consultants enjoy working with us because we are responsive, we provide expert advice (and defer to others when required), and we help them bring the vision for their development to reality.
Whilst a strata manager may be a small part of the overall picture, a good or bad strata manager can be the difference between the ultimate success or failure of a development within the first few years of a scheme’s completion as they bridge the gap between the original owner and the owners corporation.
We are committed to acting transparently and do all we can do to ensure that everyone is on the same page, acting reasonably and working towards mutually beneficial outcomes.
How can we help you?
We work with a number of NSW preeminent developers of strata and community title schemes. We specialise in assisting them with establishing the schemes they are developing and will often work with them 2-3 years prior to the completion of a scheme.
Our professional developer consulting services prior to plan registration include:
- Budgets and other such material for marketing purposes
- Shared facilities advice (if applicable)
- Provision of a tailored suite of by-laws (if required)
- Advice on exclusive-use by-laws and potentially saleable/leasable areas of property (e.g. telecommunications towers, signboards)
- Defect management processes and procedures
- Advice on unit entitlement allocation
- Advice on statutory requirements
- Facilities advice (what is practical and how is it going to operate once completed)
Upon completion of the project and, once registration has taken effect, we will:
- Carry out your obligations as required under the relevant legislation
- Arrange and place appropriate building insurance policies as required by legislation.
- Advise on and, if appropriate, arrange a developer during the initial period
- Provide and issue section 184 certificates within 24 hours
- Assist with handover documentation to the owners
- Obtain tenders from suitable services providers for common property services as required (Building Management, Cleaning, Fire, Lifts, etc.)
- Assist with provision of other services, such as the NBN
If you are a property developer, contact us to find out how we can support you throughout the course of your project.