Following the NSW Government announcements this morning, 25 June 2021, this is to update you on the steps we are taking to keep you and your building as safe as possible.
Please be assured that Wellman Strata is ready to support you.
Updates and key decision making
This is an evolving situation. We will all need to follow any instructions provided by NSW Health. We will be monitoring the situation closely in order to respond to the issues as needed. This includes:
- developing communication channels to keep you updated and informed;
- working with building managers (where appointed) to assist with placing new and appropriate signage in designated areas of your building;
- reducing physical interaction between people, particularly as it concerns the attendance at meetings.
Maintaining a Safe Environment
We strongly urge all building occupants to be mindful of their interactions with others and ensure:
- That you wear a face mask at all times when leaving your apartment;
- Respect any areas of the building and/or building facilities that may have been restricted (temporarily);
- Maintain social distances at all times, including in lifts;
- If you must leave your apartment for any essential purpose, please ensure that you record your movements to assist with contact tracing should it ever be required;
- If you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell, please make arrangements to see a health care professional, get tested and follow the instructions of NSW Health.
For further information on how to stay safe, please visit NSW Health at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others
Respect your neighbours, concierge and building managers
These are difficult times. Please keep an eye on neighbours, especially those who are elderly or live alone.
While mask-wearing has been mandated by NSW Health, there are circumstances where individuals can obtain an exemption from doing so.
Please be respectful to others. We must all do our best and understand that the requirements may vary for some.
Wellman Strata Office
Finally, our office in the Sydney CBD will be temporarily unoccupied (until such time as the NSW Government lifts the restriction). Our business remains open and of service to you. If you have any questions or would like to contact us in connection with concerns you may have about your strata scheme during this time, please get in touch with your manager by calling (02) 8065 6575 or, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELLMAN STRATA MANAGEMENT PTY LTD