We regret to inform you that we were advised of a Cleaner servicing your building that has tested positive.
The cleaner last attended the Grand between 6.00am – 11.00am Monday 28th of June through to Friday 2nd of July and also Monday 5th of July. During these times, the cleaner has been servicing all Lifts, common area hallways, and the Health Club.
In accordance with current NSW Health requirements, the cleaner was wearing all necessary PPE, including face mask and gloves while attending the building.
Any residents who have used the lifts and or the Health Club, particularly during these times, should follow the advice of NSW Health and consider being tested and self-isolating. NSW Health has been notified and contacted regarding this matter, and we currently await their further advice.
The various areas of the building undergo regular daily cleaning, and an additional deep clean together with fogging of the Health Club is currently being undertaken. The Health Club is closed from 8th July for two weeks.
As per information available on the NSW Health website (https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx) , the nearest testing clinic is at the Sydney Eye Hospital at 8 Macquarie Street, Sydney and there is a drive-through clinic at University of Tasmania Car Park, enter via Church Street from Wharf Road, Church Street, Rozelle.
Updates and key decision making.
This is an evolving situation. We will all need to follow any instructions provided by NSW Health. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely in order to respond to the issues as needed. This includes:
- ongoing communication channels to keep you updated and informed;
- working with building management to assist with placing new and appropriate signage in designated areas of your building;
Maintaining a Safe Environment
We strongly urge all building occupants to be mindful of their interactions with others and ensure:
- That you wear a face mask at all times when leaving your apartment;
- Respect any areas of the building and/or building facilities that may have been restricted (temporarily);
- Maintain social distances at all times, including in lifts;
- If you must leave your apartment for any essential purpose, please ensure that you record your movements to assist with contact tracing should it ever be required;
- If you have any symptoms or are feeling unwell, please make arrangements to see a health care professional, get tested and follow the instructions of NSW Health.
For further information on how to stay safe, please visit NSW Health at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others
Respect your neighbours, concierge and building managers.
These are difficult times. Please keep an eye on neighbours, especially those who are elderly or live alone.
Please be respectful to others. We must all do our best and understand that the requirements may vary for some.
We acknowledge that these are challenging times and assure you that that Wellman Strata is ready to support you.
Wellman Strata Office
Our office in the Sydney CBD remains temporarily unoccupied (until such time as the NSW Government lifts the restriction). However, our business remains open and of service to you.